Create your own game while you dabble in discovery and history.
What You Need:
• 2 and 1/2 cups flour
• 2 and 1/2 cups of dirt
• 1 cup sand
• 1 and 1/2 cups of salt
• small plastic toy dinosaurs (available from toys stores)
What You Do:
1. To make the dough, mix all the dry ingredients together (flour, dirt, salt and sand).
2. Gradually stir in enough water so that the mix holds together.
3. Shape handfuls of dough around the small plastic dinosaurs in the form of egg shapes.
4. Give these “eggs” up to 4 days to dry then you can let the kids discover them in the garden. (You can probably dry them out on a low oven setting or use a hairdryer to speed up the process.)
5. They can open them with a hammer or rock.
6. They are great for parties and hide and seek games.